twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Night Affair

Hey guys! So I decided I would switch it up a bit & show off what I wore last night! My love & I double dated with my darling friend & her fiance! It was actually chilly so I decided to wear some tights so I wouldn't freeze my bits off!
 
Also I have a tutorial about how I did this hair look coming very shortly! It was so simple & really quick with my new nume hair tools!


                          
Other Exciting news is that very soon I will be featuring Raptor jewelry!! Super excited! You can find the link on the side of the profile!:) Her jewelry is gorgeous! Just to die for!! She is such an amazing designer & just a sweetheart to work with! COMING SOON :)
xxx,
Erin Nicole
















                                                                   Shirt- Target
                                                                   Leggings/tights- Target
                                                                  Boots- Target
                                                                 Silver bangles- collected over the years!
                                                                  Flower bracelet- forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template