twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, March 4, 2013

DIY MONDAY!

DIY MONDAY: Make-up Brush Container
Hey y'all so today I thought I would mix it up & do a do it yourself post! I love makeup as you guys already know, and I usually keep all my makeup brushes in my makeup bag, but since my makeup collection is growing so rapidly.. I needed more room & a space for my brushes! It also looks so much cuter on my vanity set! (And makes it easier just to grab them and get going on my makeup)What you need:
 
 
  • 1 bag of unopened rice (uncooked)
  • a container of your choice to put your brushes in
  • & your make-up brushes!
(Make sure you get no moisture in the bag of rice or in the container, also make sure you wipe down your container & it is all clean and dry before you start!)

Steps:
  • Step 1- Clean your container
  • Step 2- Open the rice, depending on the size of your container judge how much rice you put in it! (for mine I used a whole bag)
  • Step 3- Place your makeup brushes in the container and set them up as you like!
  • Step 4- All done:) Enjoy!






                                                         Hope you guys enjoy! p.s. isn't the owl the cutest?!?!
                                                                     Much Love,
                                                                           Erin Nicole

1 comment:

blogger template