twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Im feeling electric tonight, cruising down the coast goin' bout 99, I got my bad baby by my heavenly side ;)

Hey guys,
Hope y'all are having a fab week! I got my MRI results back and everything appears to be normal! But the doctor will read them to me tomorrow! One scary test out of the way.. now just the results of all the others. I of course always have worried about health... even being healthy.. anxiety probz.. but for some reason I am calm.. which is quite... odd for me.. but whatever.. I am not going to worry about not worrying.. ha. Okay anyways so today/tonight's post is something I would have never seen myself wearing.. but I am in love with the whole outfit, from the long high wasted skirt to the skulls on the scarf.. all the way to the stackable rings! P.s. never really do black & white posts.. but eh why not?
Xo,
Erin Nicole










                                                                       and a few in color:



Skirt- PrettyGirlShop http://www.shopprettygirl.com/
Tank: Kohls'
Heels: Steve Madden
Scarf: La'Ber Boutique
Rings: Silver Diamond-Catbird
Earrings:Shop Bevel
Gold Diamond ring: Grandmother's passed down
3 other stackable rings: Little Distractions, copper gold and silver! I am obsessed
You can find their adorable site right HERE!
 


                                                                Music Video Of the Day:
(I do not own any rights to this video, simply borrowed it from youtube.. thank you)

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Very French! ;) Love the black and white, too. And you're in my prayers, girl, that everything is perfect health-wise! You're definitely inspiring, to not be worried about not worrying. I love it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie you are so sweet!! Thank you so much! Every prayer counts! Love your blog!
      Much Love,
      Erin Nicole

      Delete

blogger template