twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, April 8, 2013

Lets Brighten up this Monday shall we?

Hey guys.. Okay who watched the ACM's last night... first off.. I died at all the maj gowns! So gorgeous! Second... LUKE BRYAN.. NEED I SAY MORE? But obvi I am going to! First Blake & Luke were amazing together.. and when he won entertainer of the year.. I literally thought I died.. heart palpitations.. the whole nine yards.. he is so humble.. and when he cried... it just made him that much more of a man, not to mention he is sooooo sexy, his wife is a lucky lady! I also want to shout out to Miranda Lambert, I have always loved her music since I can remember, shes beautiful inside & out and when she won.. it def brought a tear to my eye!.. ANYWAY that's just my small recap... On other news I have a video today... and I felt I needed to post it because first I love my baby brother ... even thought he towers over me now, and is almost an adult himself, and I thought this was just such a cute creative way he asked this girl to prom... so I hope you like it.. its funny/adorable/perfect...! My brother is a keeper ladies.. you can thank my mama for raising him right:)!
HOW CUTE?!?!?
 
Anyways today's post is featuring:
Her Website can be found here :CLICK
AND luxcraving : whose full site can be found right here: CLICK!






























Floral Leggings: Target
Tank- Target
Boots- Target
Shirt- tj-max
Necklace: LUXCRAVING exact one found: CLICK!
Bracelet's: CORA LANE: exact ones found HERE and HERE!
Thank you to both my sponsors I love y'all and followers def go check out their darling sites! They make amazing jewelry!
 
Reminders:
Discount codes in not yesterdays post but the previous two before that.
TO enter the JLINE DESIGNS necklace giveaway!
Have a beautiful day,
Erin Nicole
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Loving the outfit! And adorable video girl! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! was that not the cutest?!?! I want someone to do that for me! hahah (too old for prom though!) xo

      Delete

blogger template