twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, May 20, 2013

Baby you a song, you make me roll my windows down & cruise....

This is going to be one of those nights... OKAY WHO WATCHED TIM MCGRAW'S show last night??!!?! I COULDN'T DEAL. How many hot country men can they put in one show.. Luke Bryan's wink should be illegal.. pretty sure that smile & wink can kill someone.. but dannnnnng.... those jeans... were just perfect on all those southern boys. If you did not watch.. then you seriously missed out.. and if you do not like country.. how are you American?! Can't get any more American then some good country music and a nice sweet tea! Let me just say all their wives.. are very lucky women!

 Anyways ... love this outfit.. it is so comfortable... and the jewelry is absolutely stunning! Again both the necklace and the makeshift bracelet... (it was supposed to be a necklace... but that's the beauty of styling your own outfits eh?) have all three of my favorite things in them.. the baby blue... sparkle.. and shine .. could you ask for anything else? Plus Holly is seriously one of the sweetest ladies I have ever worked with! She is an angel so patient and makes amazing jewelry! You can find her site here: Click! Everything in this post just makes this Monday so much more than just a regular Monday...!









Shirt- Burlington Coat Factory
Leggings- Tj-max
Boots- Target
hot pink sports bra- Target
Bracelets: found here! and Here!
Necklace: found right Here!
happy reading babes!
xo,
Erin Nicole
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Thank you for sharing my jewelry :) I just love how you made the necklace into a bracelet, such a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I love the pieces.. I was nervous you would hate that I used the necklace as a bracelet but it just went so well! Thank you sooo much :)!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute necklace! So unique. You are adorable. And Luke Bryan. I die. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LUKE BRYAN IS SOOOO PERFECT AND SO IS HIS WIFE. haha sorry I had to get that out of the way first.. and thank you soo much! I love you, you are such a good friend and always so nice to me!<3

      Delete
  3. Hai love your blog.
    Mind to visit my blog n join my giveaway?



    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous Erin
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Vikee you are always such a sweetheart to me! thank you so much!

      Delete