twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fab Finds From Germany & keratin perfect video link!

Hey guys this is a short post today because it is my brothers 18th birthday today and he leaves for FSU in two days! It is insane how time flies! Anyways most of my accessories in this post are from Germany! Of course I had to do some shopping while on vacation!(shopaholic problems..). And I am obsessed with this scarf (my fav color) and this adorable bag I bought! Hope y'all like it. Also I made a KeratinPerfect tutorial discussing what I use to keep my hair so straight and what I use after the salon treatment! You can find it on my video page or click here and it is the first video: right here!
xx,
Erin Nicole




Scarf & bag: Germany at a market
Earrings: gift
maxi skirt: tj-max
tank: Kohl's (as you can see I am obsessed with these tanks during summer)
Flats: Target

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I saw it and I was like Oh my gosh I NEED IT!!! haha thanks for stopping by:)!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I love the colors .. literally my new go to scarf! Thanks for reading & commenting!
      Xo,
      Erin Nicole

      Delete