twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"But compared to your eyes, nothing shines quite as bright"

Hey y'all hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday! I am so sorry I have been lagging on everything.. life in general, I get overwhelmed super easy and honestly try to do way to much at once.. & seem to never learn until I take on too much and crack... Anyways school is hectic.. I have a bit of a cold, and my anxiety is through the roof, but tomorrow is another day, and that's the beauty of life! Do-overs, mistakes, bad days, but there is always a chance to make it better..! Anyways I am in love with this dress from District! It is such a comfortable maxi, and the color... I just die. So major. I paired it with wedges and an easy clutch! The blue brings out my eyes.. but honestly you guys this is a MUST HAVE MAXI.. I live in it.. add a jean jacket.. casual date attire,  add heels: dinner date/going-out attire,  add sandals: beach attire.. come on you cannot do better than that! REMINDER TONIGHT IS THE LAST NIGHT TO ENTER THE MODERN85 GIVEAWAY! Have a great night y'all and do not forget to watch "pretty wicked moms" Literally love it more than the housewives.. but shhh... I still watch the housewives anyways.. what can I say .. reality tv is my guilty pleasure!















Dress: District
Clutch: Peekaloo Boutique exact one here:Click Here!
Wedges: tj-max
arm candy: Hip Honey Boutique, 1ove 1ee, and a bunch of others from previous posts I just threw on!
rings: Catbird, grandmothers ring, tiffany Kunz
Xo,
Erin Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Love your style and I want all your clothes!

    ReplyDelete

blogger template