twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day! weee!

 



Hey y'all I am proud to be an American every single day of the year! I am not shy about showing my patriotic side!!! Thank you to everyone who has served, is serving, and will serve to protect and keep our Freedom be it the Army, Marines, Air force, Navy, along with all other areas of our United States protection branches & law enforcement! I have been born and raised in the south, proud of it, wouldn't have it any other way! I love our whole country and can't say enough how grateful I am to all those who risk their lives daily to be out on the front lines, and in any area of danger, to protect us.
Side note here are a few cute ideas for 4th of July! (none of these pictures in this post are mine, nor is the video)
 
I love me some good old country music .. and I have always loved Toby Keith, but this song is perfect and is so respectful and grasps the hard work, decisions and sacrifices that all our American Forces, troops, and supporters are faced with every day!
God Bless the U S A.
 
Fashion Ideas!
(yes you can celebrate and even be fashionable on Independence Day!)
love the overalls!

simplistic but beautiful!

a bit extreme but hey who doesn't like to go over the top to celebrate their country!

In love with these aviators!

cute shirt!!!



Flag leggings, perfect way to make a statement this fourth!

how sweet are these nails? just darling!

Celebrating the USA on the runway! Work it!




she is just beyond adorable!

love these shorts!

What a gem of a shirt! Stands out but not too over the top!
 
(Again none of these photos or video are mine, I found just on google search engine, and the video on YouTube!)
 
 xxx,
Erin Nicole
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template