twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Where the Wild things Are....

Hey y'all So today I had an excellent day spent with just my papa & I. He actually took these pictures, and the few of him I took. It is special explorations/adventures like this that I keep as the fondest memories. My daddy means the world to me, he is the most caring, dedicated, hardworking man I know. We have had our ups and downs like every father-daughter, father-son, mom-daughter, mom-son, relationship, but I can say now I feel we have both come to a time in our lives were we mutually respect each other and understand one another. It is hard when you are a teenager, and you are going through stuff that you feel your parents don't or won't understand. As a twenty-one year old adult..I see things through different eyes! Anyways.. I loved this amazing what place I named "where the wild things are.." If you have ever seen the movie you would totally understand why I chose to rename this amazing artwork done in in front of one of our city's high schools. I think it is so magically unique, intriguing, and mystical natural art piece here in my beautiful city! So I am excited to share it some of it with y'all! Also the fabulous.. gems of the jewelry I am displaying in this post are all in my favorite colors! Hope everyone has a spectacular safe weekend!
Much Love,
Erin Nicole


























Shirt: Old... Burlington Coat Factory
Cardigan: Windsor Store
Leggings: Tj-max
Shoes (flats): Windsor Store (I am obsessed!!) 
Necklace: Kyra's Collection:Click here!
Earrings:  Poppy & Dot: Exact here!
Bracelet: Poppy & Dot:  bracelets click here!
Poppy & Dot full site : right here!
Extensions: Bombshell Extensions! 
for further info contact: bombshellextensions@icloud.com







2 comments:

  1. Where is this place that you took pictures!? So rad!!
    xo
    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It was actually in front of one of the high schools in my town! Thank you for such sweet comment though :) thank you

      Delete

blogger template