twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Friday, October 18, 2013

1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.


Hey y'all I am so excited to show off these amazing neon clutches! Perfect to add a pop of color to any outfit!! They are ON SALE RIGHT NOW, and even before they were on sale they were so affordable!!! In today's post I am also excited to show off some gems from Love Michelle! Her pieces are so unique and I just cannot wait to show them off! The Bracelet I am sporting is actually a prayer bracelet that helps remind us to thank the lord, and pray when we sometimes overload our schedule, and become overwhelmed with life. We are allowed to take a step back and breath, pray & balance. The ring is just so unique and has such beautiful meaning behind it! I love that it is also pink for breast cancer awareness.. coincidence.. I think not! I hope you guys enjoy! I am a bit behind since having a kidney infection, I thank y'all for your patience & love all my supporters! Thank you for reading!
Xo,
Erin Nicole

                                                                     
























Shoes: Nine West
Second High tops: Target : $10!!!!
Dress: Tart Collections: Full Site: http://www.tartcollections.com
Exact Dress: Right Here!!!!!
Hair Tie: Pretty Buns :click here for their site!!
Clutches: Sage & Iris : exact here! ON SALE
Shop our style at sageandiris.bigcartel.com!

contact us sageandiris@gmail.com 

follow us on instagram @shopsageandiris






18 comments:

  1. Did you know I was craving those clutches some time ago? Wish I bought them before. Now you're making me so jealous! You look so great and fab with all honesty my dear. I am happy to follow your blog and looking forward to your future posts :) http://katrinalovesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can still buy them!! And they are ON SALE!!!!!! Click the Facebook link!! totally worth it!!! love it!!!! Thank you for such sweet words:)!! Love your blog!
    Xo,
    Erin Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little black dress!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello hun. :) Great blog and nice post. We can follow each other, if you want. Let me know, follow me and I will follow back! :)

    Your Elizabeth!

    http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! So sweet! I followed you:) hope you follow back!!
      xo,
      Erin Nicole

      Delete
  5. that's just beyond everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh!! This comment just made my night!! Thank you!! I followed your blog.. which is AHHHMAZING btw!! hope you follow back, but only if you want too:)
      Xo,ErinNicole

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous clutch! And beautiful verse. Have a great weekend! ♡ :-)

    P.S. I'm your new follower! Take care! :-)

    ~Melodies In The Sand~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Irene! I am your new follower as well:)! Love meeting new blogger friends! Thank you for such sweet words!
      Have a good weekend!
      Xo,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  7. This is one of the coolest outfits! You look divine!!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY! Thank you thank you! That means so much coming from you! I simply love your blog and admire it! Thank you for such a nice comment! Have a wonderful night!
      xo,
      Erin Nicole

      Delete
  8. lovely clutches! i can't decide which one i like more!:)


    http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh!! I couldn't either they are both amazing!!!!!!! Thanks for the comment:)
      xx, Erin Nicole

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Awhh you are so sweet!!! I tried to follow you but I can't find your google friend connect button!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete

blogger template