twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, August 25, 2014

Falling into Fall: Part 3

Hey y'all, where do I begin with this post? I just love everything about this outfit. This outfit is perfect for those of us already transitioning into fall especially in Southern States or any hot state for that matter! This bag is amazing.. the color .. the style.. I just die with its fabulosity.. and yes I just made that word up. This kimono is perfect, the patterns are so chic and if you get too hot you just take it off! We can't just forget about the jewels. These statement pieces add the perfect amount of glam to this already Fall Glam outfit! Also I am obsessed with these retro cat eye sunnies with rhinestones.. I don't take them off they are so amazing!



















Outfit Details: 
Kimono: Tj-Maxx
Tank: Cotton On
Leggings: Tj-Maxx
Boots: Last Season Target
Sunnies: Sunglass Warehouse! website: here!
Purse: www.galianonline.com Exact Purse:Right Here!
Jewelry:
Bracelet & Lotus Ring: http://mybohemiajewelry.com
CatBirdNyc: Ring
Necklace & Earrings: Pretty Southern site: Here!
Bracelet: Trinket Trunk!



7 comments:

  1. LOVE THAT BAG. NEED IT. Cute posts girl, keep them up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling!! Keep stopping by there is a giveaway this week!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. That green color is too perfect for fall! Even though we don't really get fall in LA, I am ready for it! Adding in colors like that are really the best way to get ready when it's still hot out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Asher, Thank you for commenting & stopping by! I would love to go to LA! Im sorry you don't have fall! We barely do but I take advantage of anytime its below 80 ha! I hope you had a fab Labor Day.
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  3. I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting.
    I surprise how so much attempt you place to create such a
    wonderful informative web site.

    Take a look at my blog post :: fallfashion2014.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green bag too and the jacket your wearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love getting feedback especially good feedback!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete