twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, September 29, 2014

{{Sundays are for Lovers}}

Hey Guys,
Hope y'all have had a good weekend! These past two weeks have been insane for me, with just the hustle and bustle of life! Some amazing things are happening and I am so grateful for it! Also if you follow my social media sites you know I am in a sculpture class and I absolutely adore it. It is so fun and such a creative outlook for me, I enjoy going to it and I can't wait to see what else I learn from this class. It also has some calming, therapeutic properties, at least for me! Anyways I am so excited for this post! It is actually yesterday's post since I didn't have the chance to upload yesterday. This shirt is adorable love the cute saying and they also offer a variety of other cute sayings for you or your little ones. I also am obsessed with my chucks. Especially in white they go with everything, I can thank Nordstrom Rack for these beauties! I hope you take the time to check out the amazing sites and pieces, I can promise you will not be disappointed! 








Outfit #1
Jeans: Miss Me
Sneakers: Converse via Nordstrom Rack
Jewelry: Rings: Saraswatidesigns.co



5 comments:

  1. I want that purse!!! Actually like the comfortable outfit including the pink in your hair!💅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! it is such a chic and comfortable bag!!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. Great look! Love the arrow ring!

    http://louboutime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh isn't it the cutest?!?! It's amazing you should check out their site just brilliant pieces!! Thank you for stopping by!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  3. Thank you Lauren!! I look forward to your comments really!
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete