twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, January 29, 2015

If I can take it, I can make it

So some of y'all may recognize the line/quote I used as the title from the movie UNBROKEN. Which if you haven't seen I highly recommend (along with American Sniper) both films are amazing. Anyways when I was watching Unbroken I heard this line from the movie and it immediately just stuck with me and I knew that it would most likely become another quote that I add to my all time favorites. It is such a simple line and yet so powerful. I feel it can be applied to my past/present/future. It is all a way of thinking. It brings me a sense of power.. but not the power that typical thinks of this power is more of a motivational/belief in myself power. Well an amazing designer the Urban Lilac printed it up for my on a dog tag and I can't take it off. It has become a part of me. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, this post is one of my favorite outfits. Boho-chic and the BOOTS/BAG/JEWELRY.. ah...I cannot get enough! These Bed|Stu boots are killer. I fell in love with them months ago and finally got my hands on a pair.. and I don't ever want to take them off!  I decided I would post this before my wheel throwing class as when I leave class I look nothing like I did when I first walked in. However it is a type or calming almost meditative escape for me & I cannot wait to show you guys what I make in this class. I hope you like today's post!






































OUTFIT DETAILS:
Tights: Target
Dress: TJ-Maxx
Boots: www.bedstu.com 
Purse: www.shop-sparrow.com exact: here!
Earrings: www.rocksbox.com
STARDUST Stone Bracelets: here, here, and here!
HorseShoe Necklace: urbanlilacstudio exact: here!
Dog tag also from Urban Lilac: here!
 Long Necklace: ShopPrettySouthern similar: here!








4 comments:

  1. Love this dress along with all the fabulous accessories

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title/quote for this post and the post itself!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my absolute favorite quote!!! If you haven't seen unbroken you must go see it!! Also thank you!! So sweet!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete

blogger template