twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, January 15, 2015

We take a chance from time to time And put our necks out on the line And you have broken every promise that we made And I have loved you anyway

Hey Babes,
 So this title is one of my new favorite songs from the soundtrack to the movie Begin Again. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it! It is pure genius and amazing talented singing/playing/music. SO this post I was super excited to post.. I have always wanted a Mala Bead Necklace and this fabulous one was so kindly gifted to me & almost personalized, because it targets fear and anxiety. I think its funny how I have always been drawn to the blue color shown in this necklace... and now it kind of all is starting to come together... this stone alleviates anxieties, fears etc. So maybe it wasn't just chance that this has always been my go to favorite color ... and that my eyes tend to be that shade of blue. I have to explain that yes I am featuring Blanqi in this post.. which is mostly known for its maternity wear.. HOWEVER... what most people don't know is that it is for anyone non-expectant people like myself, cute preggo mama's & post baby mama's! These are THE COMFIEST clothes I have ever warn.. and I am not just saying that.. you literally feel like you are wearing nothing.. which is amazing. Usually my posts are not this long but this is one of my absolute favorite outfits... I cannot get enough! Anyways I hope you guys like! *** also bare with the blog while it is under construction!***










































OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Kimono: closet-junkie.com exact:here!
Tee Shirt & Leggings: www.blanqi.com 
Spoon Ring: SeaweedSouls (See Side Bar!)
Bracelets:
&
Hat: Target



5 comments:

  1. Hey Erin, love this kimono! Also enjoying the new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It is still a work in progress but I love it!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. LOVE the kimono and the mala beads! <3

    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to this post - I have had anxiety practically my whole life! Definitely need to look into those beads...thanks for posting! :)


    XOXO,

    Bailey
    www.baileyinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

blogger template