twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

"..We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time.."

Hey Lovebugs!
I am so happy to be back and blogging! I have to say if you notice some things down on my site it is because it is under some construction and I am positive it will be amazing once it is finished! Big changes are coming!! So this post is one of my favorite new go to outfits.. the knit sweater is soooo comfy & the lace makes it just a perfect touch of girly and yet boho chic! I can't help but be drawn to anything boho/gypsy chic and I am positive you will see more of that this year! Anyways I paired it with some very very opaque tights and my favorite & fabulous Steve Madden boots! I stacked and layered my "arm candy" I cannot get enough, I adore layering. I even layered these stunning necklaces from Pretty Southern. I am so excited for this week ahead of us and I hope you all enjoy the surprises I have for you! Have a wonderful night!




















Outfit Details:
Tights: Target
Hat: Target
Boots: Nordstrom, Steve Madden
Necklaces: ShopPrettySouthern exact or similar: here! Here!
Bracelet Stacks: 
SinAndVirtue : similar or the same: here! 
bohogypsylove.com similar/same: here!



5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the lace detail. You look very pretty

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can always count on you for the cutest & sweetest comments!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. Love that you are bringing back your boho side, glad you are back at blogging too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ Agreed, ErinNicole you look amazing. Sincerely, Ash <3

    ReplyDelete

blogger template