twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, February 16, 2015

||Mondaaaaze||

Hey Y'all I hope you had an amazing weekend! I have so much planned for this week so bare with me! This outfit is perfect for mondays! Today I was nannying and it was super easy to just throw on these boyfriend jeans add some accessories and be ready to go! Especially throwing on these boho chic ankle booties and grabbing this street level tote! I hope you like! 





























Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Victoria's Secret
Shirt: blanqi.com exact:graphic-tees
Jeans: Old
Hat: Shopsaule.com exact: here!
Shoes: Target
Earrings: RocksBox :www.rocksbox.com
Jewelry: Stack: Wanderlust and Zeal
Bracelets: similar!


2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love your jewelry and hat

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girl!! I always look forward to your comments!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete

blogger template