twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, March 9, 2015

|||In a world full of the word yes I'm here to scream No, No|||

Hey Guys, today's post is all about a little rocker edge boho chic.. my perfect comfort zone. I teamed up with the fabulous company BigBoldFierce who makes this incredible Unicorn Skull Tee and many more that you will see very soon! I hurt my wrist & elbow really bad recently and I thank y'all for your patience! Anyways I will be teaming up with  BigBoldFierce for a giveaway this week so stay with us on insta! I hope you you guys like! 





















OUTFIT DETAILS:
Fur Coat: Forever 21
Shirt: BigBoldFierce.com exact shirt: here!
Leggings: Blanqi.com
Boots: Matisse 
Purse: Shop Sparrow
Jewelry
Necklace: OliviaMango.com exact necklace:here!
Rings: 
Spoon Ring: SeaweedSouls
Blue Ring: Shopluna.co.uk (BLONDELATTE FOR 20% OFF)
arrow ring: Saraswatidesigns.co
Hat: Forever 21




4 comments:

  1. Love the coat

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel! You are so sweet! Hope you had a fab monday!
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the retro look, you pull it off so well, keep it up babe!

    ReplyDelete